Tickets go on sale Friday 11th November at 9am
Click the button to the right to go to the store page
- ALL INCLUSIVE - All tickets include camping and the ability to bring your own food/drinks (including alcoholic ones, but no glass). Due to the set-up of the event, there are no non-camping ticket options. It is your choice to camp or not.
- SUNDAY NIGHT - This year we are providing the option to stick around on the Sunday night. This is an additional add-on you can select during the booking process.
- PAYMENT PLANS - We have also set up the option to use a bi-weekly payment plan if that's desirable.
- FAMILY PURCHASES - Mum and Dad take note of the discount bundle options available for families. Just crunch the numbers to ensure any saving. If your family is a young one, it may be cheaper to buy individually.
Here is current pricing on all standard ticket options
- FULL WEEKEND - 3 days/2 nights
6 AND UNDER: - $20
- SATURDAY ONLY - 2 days/1 night
6 AND UNDER: $10
SUNDAY NIGHT EXCLUSIVE WIND DOWN
This is an ADDITIONAL NIGHT CAMPING FOR LIMITED CAPACITY
We'll have some more live music, food options, and the bar will be open. If you were at Dashville Skyline, it'll be very similar to what we did there on the Sunday. Bloody lovely way to ease out of it all.
UNDER 18: $20
KIDS CRECHE - Child minding service.
We trialled it last year and it was definitely feasible, so The Gum Ball will once again operate a night-time day care centre for children under the age of 13 on Friday and Saturday nights. We are looking to improve on the service from last year, now we have more of a handle on how it be best coordinated.
Tickets for this service will be $40 per child per night. Operating hours are TBC, but generally 6.30pm through to 11.30pm. It is anticipated that the creche will fill up quickly so best to book well in advance.
LARGE CARAVANS (over 8.5m in total length)
You will need to purchase a caravan pass if wanting to bring a van over this length. Limited spaces available. Please read the info here (half way down page) for further clarification.
BASIC RULES OF PURCHASE
Despite the BYO element this is still a licensed all ages event. All persons under 18 must be accompanied by a legal/responsible guardian at all times when at the festival. No event entry will be permitted to unaccompanied minors at any time.
Tickets are transferable from person to person, but cannot be refunded. So please, to avoid any mistakes make sure you read all the info on this page, and others before purchasing so you are all up on the low-down.
Any questions? Feel free to ask a question via the contact page.
As things have changed slightly on previous years, we wish to clarify the fees involved with purchasing your tickets online via Ticketbooth. Ticketbooth provides both you, the customer, and us, the seller, with leading event ticketing technology which allows smooth operation of all sales. This means we don't have to have someone man the phone, update the spreadsheet and send receipts on a daily basis. You won't need to worry about losing your ticket or investment. Ticketbooth does this for us, and therefore they charge a booking fee.
All tickets have the option of registered post or e-ticket. Fees apply depending on the option you go with.
Anybody wishing to purchase tickets over the phone will be manually processed through the Ticketbooth system as it allows us to better manage our sales data, so same fees will apply.