What's it all about?
Dashville Skyline - Cosmic Country Weekender is a super laid back, family friendly, music festival held at Belford in the Hunter Valley over three days (the Labour Day long weekend) October 4-6, 2019.
Escape to the Hunter Valley countryside and wallow in a laid back music festival full of quality country music in its varying forms from all around the world.
It's a tribute to the traditional art of songwriting by some of today's best songwriters.
It's a showcase of the roots of "alternative country music", from its beginnings in the '60s and '70s to its widespread influence on today's performing artists.
The 2019 festival will be the fifth instalment of this growing event.
You can come visit for the day, or camp onsite for 1, 2 or 3 days. Various entry options exist in an effort to make it achievable for all to experience a slice of Dashville magic. See the ticketing page for a more detailed run down on ticket types and prices.
An incredible seed has been planted with Dashville Skyline. Since its inception in 2015, the artists, the food, the audience, the collaborations and the friendships have engrained themselves in the Hunter's finest musical soil, Dashville, and built a remarkable weekend escape for those free enough to pack the camping gear and roll on up.
We hope you can share in the pleasure of such a cool little country music and culture festival.
It matters little if you're a musical superstar or a musical muppet, what matters is that you're willing to sign up for an awesome weekend away in the bush, kicking back with friends and family, supporting quality live original music and chowing down on the best food and booze money can buy.
Along with the music will come the culture surrounding it: the food, the beer, the cow-lickin', the markets, the cars/bikes and more. All pieces combined, this festival is super chilled and something incredibly special for the whole family to enjoy.
The Dashville team are on to it, so please grab your tickets and get ready for a great weekend in the bush at Belford.
EVENT RUNNING TIMES
For this festival you can purchase PER DAY ticket(s) for one or two days, or if wanting the whole three-day experience, purchase a slightly cheaper FULL EVENT ticket.
For info on who's playing on what day, visit the who's playing page. Please see hours of operation below.
Friday, October 4, 2019
- Campground is open for arrivals from 10am, Friday, October 4
- The festival arena and bar will open at midday.
- Live music will commence from 2pm
- Festival, music and bars close at 12 midnight.
- Please note, you will have to BYO breakfast into your campsite if you are only operating a Friday pass, no Saturday morning arena entry permitted with the Friday ticket.
- Ticket upgrades will be available at entry to arena, unless sold out prior.
Saturday, October 5, 2019
- Campground opens for new arrivals from 9am on Saturday, October 5, 2019
- Arena open from 8am. Breakfast in there will be amazing. Bar Open at 11am, last drinks 11.30pm.
- Please note, you will not be permitted entry into arena unless you have an entry ticket for the Saturday. (This can be via a valid day pass or Full Weekend Pass.)
- Live Music and other activities scheduled from 9am until 12 midnight
Sunday, October 6, 2019
- Sunday music kicks off around 9am, and will run on all stages up until midnight.
- Bar Open 11am, last drinks 11.30pm
- Please note this year the Sunday is a full day of programmed events (in the past Sunday has been a half day)
- Punters without a Sunday ticket are not eligible to enter the arena at any point on the Sunday morning.
- Monday morning breakfast will be available for purchase in the arena for all onsite.
It's cool to bring your own food into the campground, but not into the Skyline festival arena. But we'll have you covered with an amazing array of tucker! Food stalls for 2019 will be announced in the coming months.
THE SWOOP INN
The Swoop Inn is Dashville's permanent on-site cafeteria, a place to pull up a seat with friends, grab a cup of coffee, a freshly squeezed juice or a milkshake. You might even drop in for a hot breakfast, a meat pie or a sausage roll, or grab yourself one of their sweet treats. Need a cheese platter for you and your Skyline buddies? The Swoop Inn has got you covered.
View Skyline 2019 Ticket Prices
Visit the ticketing page for a listing of all ticket prices.
Simple Pleasures - GLAMPING
No need to find a spot and set up your tent, or worry about pack up when you leave.
This easy and luxurious glamping option takes the hassle out of your Dashville Skyline stay if you're not a seasoned camper
Glamping option includes: 5m Bell Tent, Persian carpet, beds made up with fresh linen, bedding and pillows, bamboo patio matting, outdoor table and chairs and solar lighting.