A three day escape of musical recreation and leisurely relaxation as we celebrate great company, great live music and a year that led us astray.
Kicking off when you arrive on the 31st of December and rolling on 1st and 2nd of January 2021.
As a bonus, we have a whole bunch of awesome creative workshops and activities happening on the 1st and 2nd of January. You need to have a valid ticket and register in advance for the daytime workshops.
To check out all the workshops and register, hit the link below.
Who's Playing A Fresh Start?
Check out our artists for this new years below...
Whilst the situation around COVID and the Public Health Order continues to evolve, please be aware that rules could change, for which we will let you know as soon as we do.
WHAT WILL A FRESH START LOOK LIKE?
Practise your slow start in serenity, enjoy decadent breakfasts, morning yoga and relaxation rituals, or just crack a tin if thats your thing.
Kicking off from 10am on the 1st and 2nd, there's a whole bunch of creative up-skilling workshops on offer, thanks to a small grant from Arts Upper Hunter.
If arts and crafts isn't your thing, then perhaps some volleyball, skateboarding or hammock time?
We're endeavouring to have a little waterpark if weather suggests, which you'll have the opportunity to register your own plunge pool and we'll fill it up for a small fee. Or dabble in some nearby river swimming. The bar opens at 11am each day and live music will be kicking off in various places from then on.
As the sun descends beyond the Dashville trees, the evening concert on the main stage will be the cause for a well earned dance floor.
We've kept the event capacity to 500 which allows us to have a dance floor!!
New Years Eve we have extended trading until 2am, but otherwise each night will come to a close at midnight.
Please keep in mind that everything we put forward has to go by the book of COVIDSafe rules outlined by NSW govt.
By purchasing a ticket you agree to abide by the rules, go with the flow and social distance etc.
Here are some current key points of info,
- You can purchase single day tickets or grab a 3 day bundle ticket. All tickets include the option to camp onsite.
- It's incredibly family friendly, kids love it, they can bring push bikes, balls and games with plenty of space to run around in the campground.
- You're free to come and go during the days, but please sign in again for COVID tracking when you re-enter the gates.
- Credit holders from our cancelled events in 2020 can use their dollarydoos for this gig. Don't know your credit code? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll sort it as soon as we can.
- we do not do refunds due to COVID, however we do provide customer credit for a reschedule or other event, so your investment is not lost.
- BYO alcohol and food is permitted in the campground only, the arena is licensed so there is no BYO alcohol inside the concert gates.
- This is an all age event, under 18's must be accompanied by an adult (25+) at all times whilst in the arena.
- Dogs are not permitted.
- Campground open from 12pm Friday 31st of December. and midday on the 1st and 2nd for new arrivals.
- Live Music kicks off 6pm on New Years and 3pm on the 1st and 2nd.
- Bird Bath Bar Open from midday until midnight each day, except New Years Day where we're open to 1.30am.
- The Swoop Inn will be providing breakfast, lunch and dinner. Food and beverage items are not included in your ticket but you can order and pay on arrival.
PLEASE NOTE: this is an outdoor concert event. We operate rain hail or shine unless the government says we're not allowed to.