The Full Weekend festival ticket will include 3 full days of action along with 3 nights of BYO bush camping.
As we get closer to October, we'll likely provide an option for one or two day tickets.
All factors considered, you'd be mad not to take on the whole weekend.
See more info below,
FULL EVENT (3 DAYS + 3 NIGHTS CAMPING)
- Campground open from 9am Friday 30th September. Enjoy all three days of the festival and depart on the Monday when you feel ready to roll out.
WHO'S PLAYING WHEN?
It'll be a cruisy three days full of artists playing one at a time over 2 stages, which will be located side by side.
We evenly weigh each day so it's relative value for money to come on any given day. Hopefully you can come for all three! Playing times will be released soon. However please note they are subject to slight changes due to the risk of artists becoming restricted last minute.
Please note all tickets include a small booking fee on top of listed prices. If you've been fortunate enough to get on the tickets at Early Bird prices, they may be cheaper than the prices below when you head to the ticket website.
- FULL EVENT (+3 nights camping) = $225
PENSIONER (+60) (Pensioner must have valid seniors card and verify at gate.)
- FULL EVENT (+3 nights camping) = $205
TEEN (Age 13-17)
- FULL EVENT (+3 nights camping) = $135
YOUTH (Age 7-12)
- FULL EVENT (+3 nights camping) = $70
CHILD (6 and Under)
- FULL EVENT (+3 nights camping) = $15
- DIG A BARGAIN? At this stage the best bargain can be had by grabbing a discount bundle and if you have been given an early bird discount code then even better!
- FAMILY PACKAGES are available, for families with two or more children, see store for Bundle details.
- OVER THE COUNTER SALES - CASH ONLY- We will advise if tickets become available in certain locations.